A library card is all you need to borrow materials from the Kiowa County Library. It’s free and available to all local area residents. Visit the library for an application. Photo ID and proof of address are required and patrons under the age of 16 will need a parent or guardian co-sign their application.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Driver’s License with current address
- State ID with current address
- Current mail (postmarked within 30 days)
- Recent utility bill
Residents can use their card to checkout materials and use the library’s online databases at the library or by remote access. Guests are welcome to use all the library’s resources while visiting the library.
To see detailed borrowing rules, click here: Detailed Borrowing Rules
Use our online catalog to browse and request items from over 100 participating Colorado libraries! Log in to your account to place holds, view your borrowing history, due dates, renew items, and more!
Inter Library Loan Service – Don’t see what you are looking for? Don’t worry, we share resources with over 100 libraries across Colorado, which means you have access to over a million items! Ask us how today!
Library’s Book Sale – We sale used books YEAR ROUND! There have many titles and genres to choose from. Prices range from .25¢ to $1.00. Plus we have FREE magazines. Stop by the Library to shop our sale anytime.
*Proceeds help cover the Library’s operating costs.
Little Free Library –
We are the proud stewards of the Kiowa County Little Free Library that is located at the Eads rest area on Hwy 287. This is just one of over 100,000 Little Free Library’s worldwide! You can find more locations by visiting the official Little Free Library map!
- Summer Reading Program
- One-on-One Technology Help – Call to schedule a training!
- Take-n-Make Activity Bag Program – Call to request a monthly bag!
*While supplies and grant money last.
- Other occasional/special programs
Computers & Other Equipment
- Public Computers with Internet Access
- AWE Children’s Computer
- 24/7 Wireless Internet Access
- Printing/Copying Services
Black and White – 10¢ per page
Color – 25¢ per page
- Fax Services
Incoming – $1.10 plus 10¢/each additional page
Outgoing – $1.25 plus 25¢/each additional page
- Fun Totes – Best used for children 8 and under!
- Cake Pans – Many to choose from!
- Telescope (deposit required)
- Large Print Books
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Historic Newspapers on microfilm
- Local Cemetery Database
- Tax Forms
- 2019 Patron Survey results
- More about OUR COLLECTIONS